To see the redemptive power of Christ become evident in the lives of inmates as they grow and make disciples in prison and beyond
To fulfill the Great Commission of Christ through chaplaincy in the correctional setting
We believe in:
- The authority of Scripture
- The Bible as the inspired, inerrant Word of God
- The application of Scripture in all matters of belief and behavior
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.
2 Timothy 3:16 & 17
We will daily strive to:
Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you.
Matthew 28:19 & 20a
- Honor cultural differences while showing God's love
- Communicate truth in a compassionate way
- Submit respectfully to those in authority
Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble.
1 Peter 3:8